The Eagle's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone fancy running a play by post game on here?

+4
doctorx
kevinrolfe
steveraceuk
apn
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Anyone fancy running a play by post game on here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone fancy running a play by post game on here?

Post by jamat Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Don't think I'm waiting for anything but I have PM'd a draft copy of my character for you to comment on when you get a few minutes free  Smile 

jamat

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy running a play by post game on here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone fancy running a play by post game on here?

Post by steveraceuk Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:36 pm

doctorx wrote:Okay; can I just check if any player is awaiting any information or feedback from me regarding their characters? I've been trying to keep up to date, but it's been a bast - (inserts Comics Code Authority logo) - erm - tough couple of weeks. Happily, they're behind me now, so I should be able to make some real progress in the next few days!  Very Happy 

Don't think so. I had a question as to whether you wanted me to finish up skills and so on? No rush though, let me know when you can.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorx Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes, please: If all players who haven't can PM me their Skills choices so I can give them the once-over? Many thanks!  Smile 

doctorx

Back to top Go down

Post by steveraceuk Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Ok Doc, i'll ping them to you tomorrow at some point.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadJohn Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 am

Apologies for my apparent lack of presence.
I cannot seem to reply to forum messages from my iPhone, though I can read them and draft responses. I'm having to send replies from my home PC when I can get onto it. Annoying...
I've PM'd my character to the good Doctor, though it still seems to be sat in my Outbox.
Ah - it did go eventually!

Last edited by BigBadJohn on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : PM has left the Outbox!)

BigBadJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorx Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:44 pm

First background info's just gone up - read and enjoy!  Smile 

doctorx

Back to top Go down

Post by jamat Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Former PM calls for super-powered intervention: “I mean - hey – look - you know, we’ve really got to get over the idea that we’re responsible for any of this...” “

Mmmmm ...... Wonder who that might be Smile

jamat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4