Another adventure idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another adventure idea

Post by kevinrolfe on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Well less of an idea more of a plot twist to a game.

1942 the PC are in Crimea, just about to fight the big boss when one of the PC's collapses and the spirit of the big boss leaves their body and joins the boss combining it's power and gaining in iniative each round as the spirit has already had this fight so knows what to do..

And in another adventure set in 54 the disembodied spirit who lost the battle in 42 goes looking for that hero. As they believe that that is the thing they have to do. They will find the PC and hide inside the PC’S mind.

It is not necessary for the players to be in both games.

I mention this element as I was so pleased to finally cracking a plot hole I had. It had been bugging me for a while.

I will be probably running the first one set in Korean in October and then the on the one set in Crimean one next expo. Both will focus on American Eagle.

kevinrolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another adventure idea

Post by kevinrolfe on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Just re read this and realised it possibly only make sense to me. Sorry

kevinrolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeless on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm

So the boss they fought in '42 found a way to send his spirit via one of the PCs from the future so it could bond with his younger self empowering them to prevent their original loss?

You know what would be scarier if this boss they defeated in '42 actually swapped bodies with the PC and a decade later that same boss captures their friend in an attempt to return to their true body...

Now what if that fight you start off with ended up with the boss being left comatose by the same effect.

Now I wonder how your players would react if their nemesis from '42 became such because they didn't realise how they had been played and left their friend to suffer behind bars whilst the true boss has been running things behind their backs preparing for the day he could repeat this shenanigan once his new body grew too old to be of any use to him?

Hopeless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top