The Eagle's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squadron chatter.

4 posters

Go down

Squadron chatter.  Empty Squadron chatter.

Post by Archaeus Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Is there any chance of getting Simon Burley on the Squadron chatter prog? Then we could send in some questions for him to (hopefully) answer.
Archaeus
Archaeus

Back to top Go down

Squadron chatter.  Empty Re: Squadron chatter.

Post by steveraceuk Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi there. That's a very good question and to be honest was my motivation in starting the podcast in the first place. The original plan was to record two episodes; one to promote the Legacy kickstarter and one to interview Simon. I have a new episode in the works at the moment but will contact Simon in the meantime to see if he would consent to an interview. Practically it might make more sense for Kevin to record an interview with Simon at Dragonmeet in December assuming he's open to the idea. Watch this space.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeless Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Just listened to episode 4 any news when episode 5 might be coming out?

Hopeless

Back to top Go down

Post by steveraceuk Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Not sure at this point. Kevin is working frantically on Legacy at the moment and i'm inclined to stay out of his way. I guess we'll work something out early in the new year.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by steveraceuk Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:59 am

Hello. In case you hadn't spotted it, and who could blame you, Episode 5 has just come out. My intention is to release an episode every three months from now on. Episode 6 should drop third weekend in June.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Arizona Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Dunno how I missed that GH, despite being very "British", was based on the four-color comics of America! Heard this on Squadron Chatter, episode 1. I'm sure British comics were an inspiration as well. I have been reading up on British comics in an effort to capture the "tone" of the game. Maybe I've been barking up the wrong tree. The comics are great, though, so it's all good. Great podcast!
Captain Arizona
Captain Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down