The Eagle's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving the new rules.

3 posters

Go down

Loving the new rules. Empty Loving the new rules.

Post by luquonas Fri May 03, 2013 10:18 am

Just wanted to pass on some thanks and appreciation for the new rules. About a year ago myself and my players resurrected GH and have been playing since then having what can only be described as a bloomin good laugh! We have a few issues in that there was some imbalance in terms of effectiveness between the players characters and also some of the rules were a little unclear so there was a lot of GM ruling on rules.
The new rules seem to have cleared up some of the ambiguities and also levelled the playing fields between the players.

The skills system is great and also the gimmicks which gives players with the same powers different flavours.

We are currently converting the old characters to the new version, and I don't think I have ever seen the guys so excited!

I have a few questions on the new powers system, mainly around powers that seem to have disappeared or do sit clearly in any one area so I will post questions on there elsewhere.

The biggest question I have is around Magic and Psionics as I have one player who, amazingly randomly created a character that had both Magic AND Psionics, and under the new version that would make him EXTREMELY powerful indeed.

luquonas

Back to top Go down

Loving the new rules. Empty Re: Loving the new rules.

Post by steveraceuk Sat May 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Magic and Psionics is indeed tricky. Perhaps we can ask a favour. Kevin on the forum is meeting up with Simon Burley in a couple of weeks at Games Expo. Kevin is running several games throughout the event. Perhaps if you could post your players GH write-up on the forum we could ask Simon to take a look at it and offer advice on how best to convert him over. That way you could get the answer straight from the source.
steveraceuk
steveraceuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe Sat May 04, 2013 4:59 pm

i will do that if you like

kevinrolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down